Sunday, October 16, 2011

Menu Plan Monday!


I have a few new recipes and a few tried and a few family faves. My kitchen will be hopping this week!

Monday-Cavatelli Sandwiches & Salad
I made up a quick batch of cheese cavatelli, warm up some small italian loaves in the oven, cut them open and fill them up with the cavatelli. My kids LOVE these. It's quick and easy and fun.



Tuesday-South-of-the-Border Meatloaf in the PC Deep Covered Baker, Stove Top Stuffing & Mexi-Corn
I had bought a huge bag of tortilla chips from Costco for the birthday party at my house so I'm going to use it for this recipe. I use my Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker in the microwave and it turns out AWESOME. I will prepare it on Monday night and pop it in the microwave when I get home on Tuesday.

Wednesday-Crunchburgers on the grill pan with Crash Hot Potatoes

Thursday-Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Croutons

Friday-Out!

For more great menu plans and lots of great recipes check out http://www.orgjunkie.com/!

No comments:

Post a Comment