Saturday, January 14, 2012

Gingerbread Man S'Mores

Goodness I hope you weren't hoping I made some fancy ginger flavored cracker for these or anything...now now don't get upset, these are 10 times easier, they taste fabulous and are ready in a few minutes.

Over the holidays I bought some of those cute little gingerbread flavored marshmallows...I'm sure you saw them....or better yet SMELLED them! They were heavenly if you love gingerbread the way I do. I used them to top off hot chocolate for cuteness as well as the yumminess. I had quite a few leftover so I do what I always do with leftover marshmallows. S'MORES!

Whenever I buy candy for stockings or baskets, I make sure I buy these Pack-a-Snack versions of the Hershey Bars. They are the perfect size for making S'mores, and a pack of them cost a little over a buck!



Ok this isn't rocket science here, we all know how to build a S'More...



I have found that 20 seconds in the microwave melts these little guys just right...



Add the perfect amount of chocolate...



Give to a sweet little cutie pie to enjoy!


For more fun & creative ideas...visit Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy!

1 comment:

  1. I saw them, but I wasn't sure if I'd like them. I do love gingerbread though. I'll have to look to see if there are any more around. If not, I'll keep my eye out for them next year!

    ReplyDelete