Monday, February 20, 2012

Menu Plan Monday...TO GO


We are in a bit of a transition in our lives at the moment. My husband is starting a new venture which is starting us on an unpredictable schedule for the week. So I decided I had better make suppertime TO GO. I kind of like the idea of this anyway. Who doesn't need to eat on the run at least once a week nowadays?

Monday-Nothing like a fast Healthy Grilled Cheese to get you out the door and satisfied in one swoop!

Tuesday-BLT Wraps...I just got some new turkey bacon from Trader Joe's that will be perfect for this recipe!

Wednesday-Buffalo Chicken Wrap-you just KNOW this is going to be good!

Thursday-Mmmm these Balsamic Veggie Turkey Pepperoni Wraps look divine!

Friday-Aaahhh it's Friday...let's slow it down a bit! These Slow Cooker Tex-Mex Beef Wraps will end the week nicely...with me out of the kitchen!

Saturday-Out with my fabulous husband...or in...whatever. ;)

Sunday-Find something to wrap!

OK you are all on to me. I bought one of those huge things of tortillas from Costco and I need to use them up. I still think the TO GO menu is genius!

I am linking up to http://www.orgjunkie.com/ where the real geniuses are...go check them out!

1 comment: