Tuesday, March 6, 2012

DIY-Happy Birthday Cookie Bouquet

Do you have those office buddies that you want to give a little somethin-somethin to but can't fork out too much dough? If you work in an office you definitely run in to this many times a month. Co-workers are sometimes like family since you spend more time with them then you do your actual family so it's fun to find nice little thoughtful things for people if you can. Here is something I whipped up for a friend recently that happens to LOVE chocolate chip cookies.

I bought some cookies, (didn't have time to bake any) and used my blue saran wrap (I always have purple and blue to quickly jazz up a treat plate for church) and a little basket I bought from the dollar store.



I wrapped each cookie individually in the wrap so she had to unwrap every single one like a present.



I then put them inside of the basket. I had lots of choices but this fit the cookies nicely.



I then added a card and some ribbon I had on hand. (I always have birthday ribbon for such occasions!)



Happy Birthday to my friend! Easy quick way to show some office love...and it was under $5. :)

Do you give gifts in your office? Do you throw work showers or parties? We love them around here! Be expecting more office-friendly posts in the future...I just helped with a work shower! :)



4 comments:

  1. This is a great idea!! Thanks for linking up to the Frugal Tuesday Tip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thank you for all of your coupon matching...I rely on you weekly! :)

      Delete
  2. aww cute!! what a great idea!

    thanks for stopping by my blog and for your great idea...i'm totally taking the s'mores sticks on my next picnic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take pictures! Picnics are so charming!

      Delete