Monday, April 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


Nothing too fancy this week, but I will be posting a few recipe so stay tuned for those!

Monday-Crockpot Vegetarian Chili-I'm going to freeze this in individual lunch portions for my lunch crock. I'm hoping to do this every week with something new so I don't get bored. (I will be posting this fantastic recipe)

Tuesday-Pizza Titanics & sliced fresh veggies-The kids love these and so do I since they are SO fast! Perfect for activity filled nights. (I will be posting this as well)

Wednesday-Hamburgers & Homemade Fries using my new PC fry cutter thingy. I'm hoping they turn out!

Thursday-Healthy Hamburger Helper-I've been wanting to make this for months. Tonight is the night.

Friday-Tombstone Extra Cheese Pizza-*family fave* & salad

Saturday-OUT

Sunday-leftovers or freezer potluck!

How is your week shaping up? Anything new you are trying? If you need some inspiration or you want to change your life and learn how to menu plan, visit http://www.orgjunkie.com/ for everything you need!!

2 comments:

  1. Call me crazy, but I love Hamburger Helper.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl I will now quote my grammy..."I could eat my weight in Hamburger Helper!" I will find you on Twitter and follow you...@bunnyteef

      Delete