Monday, April 9, 2012

Menu Plan Monday...leftovers can rock!


Hello! Did you all have a lovely Easter? I sure hope so. I had around 20 or so people up in my house which is actually a light crowd for me. I made it as simple as possible and grilled out chicken, (I get it tenderized in the butcher counter) corn pudding in the slow cooker, vegetarian baked beans and fruit salad. Someone brought a veggie tray also so it was plenty of food. I also made mini chocolate ganache tarts and mini cherry cheesecakes...they were delish!

Since I had so much chicken leftover, I am going to use that to my advantage.

Monday-Grilled Chicken Salads-of course using the leftover chicken cut up over lettuce and veggies from the veggie tray

Tuesday-BBQ chicken in slow cooker with corn pudding fritters-I'm going to form the corn pudding in to little patties and give them a little fry to crisp them up.

Wednesday-We are having family over for a birthday so they are bringing pizza and cake. SNAP!

Thursday-spaghetti with marinara sauce & green salad

Friday-I bought some of those ginormous Totino's Party Pizzas...have you seen those yet? I just love those silly things!

Saturday-Grilling out chicken...sides pending

Sunday-Leftovers or freezer potluck

I'm linking this up to http://www.orgjunkie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment