Thursday, April 12, 2012

Mini Cherry Cheesecakes

For some reason this Easter I had mini desserts in my head. I think it was because I saw some cute little mini cupcake/muffin wrappers at the Family Dollar and I just had to have them. I still had almost a full box of mini Nilla Wafers from when I made my acorn cupcakes and I thought hey, I used to make little cheesecakes with regular Nilla Wafers, why not a mini version? So glad I did. :)




So I started out with the wafers, 2 blocks of cream cheese, 2 eggs, 1 C sugar, 1 TSP vanilla extract, 1 can of cherry pie filling, and some cute little liners of course!



Preheat your oven at 350. Put the cream cheese in your mixing bowl.



Add the sugar.



And the vanilla.



Giver her a go...mix her well!



Add one of the eggs and give it a good mix again.



Add the second egg and give her another good mix.



Time to pop the liners in the pan, and add one mini wafer in each. They fit perfect!



Add in your batter. Pop in the oven for 20 minutes.




When they come out the tend to fall in the middle like this. Don't panic it's all part of the plan.



I found that 2 cherries fit just perfect. I froze these right in the pan and took them out about an hour before everyone arrived. They were a pop-able bite size.



I've always loved all things tiny. :)



Hope you all had a lovely Easter!








No comments:

Post a Comment