Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween 2012!




Ok so I'm a little late posting these. We are all over Halloween and moving on to the holidays. I'm sure you've realized by now this mom is always a bit behind. :)

My older girls are not trick or treating anymore, but I still have Quinn! This year she wanted to be the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland. I found a great costume online and tweaked it to not only make it a little cuter, but warmer.


Meredith was with her mom this Halloween, so Sayler had to hand candy out by herself. We went to my sister-in-law's house because her neighborhood is a nicer walk with more lights on. What is with all of the Halloween Scrooges out there??            





Sayler went ahead and wore her Sailor Moon T-shirt and did her pose for fun. She still has it in her!





Sayler's little Pikachu pumpkin...I love how she cut out the little cheeks so they would glow. So clever & cute!







Quinn & Sayler's pumpkins (Sayler's was double sided)...I think I caught an aura! ;)




Quinn doing her "off with their head!" look. I bought one of those $1.00 tubes of red makeup from Target and used a lip brush to apply. All those years of doodling hearts finally paid off.





I bought one of those $5 long sleeve shirts at Target in red, and some of the Disney leggings that looked like they had leather on the front. This costume actually came with a white pair of leggings with little hearts down the side but I needed a warmer option. It ended up cuter than I had planned. She was so happy and loved her makeup so much she fought me on washing it off that night.

One of my good mommy days. :)



Just for fun, this was Quinn in her Katy Perry costume last year. This is my payback for being a lifelong Madonna fan.


I hope you all had a fabulous Halloween! Let's go BLACK FRIDAY!






No comments:

Post a Comment