Monday, April 8, 2013

Menu Plan Monday



Good Morning and Happy Monday!

This is me talking to myself, BTW. I need this to be a good morning and a happy Monday!

I've had such a crazy couple of months. I had to go back and re-read Laura's post on Orgjunkie about how saying NO doesn't mean you are lazy. I have been spreading myself thin in the last year, and it's really taken a toll on me. I had to resign from a few of my responsibilities which was extremely hard for me to do....BUT I know it needed to be done. Not only do I have a family to take care of, I am not taking care of myself at all! It's starting to show...physically and mentally! I was starting to do things half assed, and that stresses me out more than being busy! I hate being a flake...and that's what I'm starting to turn in to!

I promise not to stay away so long this time. I've had lots of fun things happen in the last few months that I plan to share.


As for this crazy week, a menu plan is a MUST! We have something going on the entire 7 days...and I'm honestly already tired thinking about it. :)

Monday-Spaghetti with marinara sauce-we are taking my father-in-law to see Jurassic Park in 3D!

Tuesday-Flat Out Pizzas-soccer practice

Wednesday-Beef Ribs in the Crock Pot-gymnastics!

Thursday-Popcorn Chicken Wraps-soccer practice

Friday-Tombstone Pizza-have to pack up as the kids have an overnight in between 2 soccer games!

Saturday-The hubby is craving chicken fajitas...on the grill! YUM!-kids are going to their Aunt's house to spend the night AFTER her soccer game

Sunday-Chicken on the grill w/sides-after a soccer game...



No comments:

Post a Comment