Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thrifty Thursday

I think I've shared my love of thrifting a garage sales a few times...and it's that time of year again! I've already started hitting them up on my lunch hours so here's a round of what I scored.


I have a cookie cutter collection, so I was quite excited to find these all in one back for .75 cents. I have a big gingerbread man but these are little mini ones and they are so cute! My brain couldn't quite remember what symbol I was missing up top there...


 
Until I found it the next day randomly by itself at Goodwill! Why do things like that make you want to skip out of the store? She gave it to me for free since it didn't have a price on it. I also found a pair of snow pants for Quinn for next year for $1.99.
 
 
 
Napoleon might be a tad played out...but this T-shirt was a must have. He has a way of always making me smile. I have a small obsession with all things pop culture.
 
 
 
 
Speaking of obsession....25 cents got me this old Clueless book for my daughter who is currently obsessed with this movie. As if!
 
 
 
I love having towels in the kitchen that are a little festive, and since I just purged some old ones I got this little cutie pie with 4 matching napkins. :) OH .75 cents.
 
 
 
My daughter Sayler is always in need of church clothes. She isn't in to dresses and things so I try to find dressier tops that she can wear with dark pants. This J Crew sweater vest was $1.49.
 
 
I found this Eddie Bauer jacket for her too...$1.49!
 
 
 
A dollar for this adorable dessert plate? If you are going to splurge, I always like it to look pretty while I'm doing it.
 
So that's it for now. I do know I don't need a bunch of crap, but I do purge throughout garage sale season. Don't judge. I don't smoke anymore. I don't drink. I have to have something!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment