Thursday, April 18, 2013

Window Wednesday



What a dreary day...week...year...I think all of us Iowans are in that depression from lack of vitamin D.

I, for one, needed a visual pick me up....here's what has my sun shining this week!

I joined Weight Watchers again. It's the one program that really works for me. I'm not the kind of girl who uses points on a bunch of processed foods either. I generally eat pretty healthy. I just eat too much of it! :) Here is a great site I found that has tons of family friendly WW recipes.


I have been planning some fun stacycation things to do with my girls this summer. We are all obsessed with garage sales and thrift stores. I've already taken the day off for the Hwy 141 garage sale. I might have to take Nick's truck for our haul!!


Part of spring and summer is busting out the grill! I thought these were some interesting ideas to shake up the grilling menu....foil packets!

Do this, today.

My husband and I were like, what kind of music is that to end Game of Thrones with? Now I know.

My skin has been seriously freaking out. I just turned 38 and the closer I get to 40, the more my skin rebels. I've been using the same skin regime forever and I'm extremely diligent about taking care of my face. I've decided to re-vamp everything and I'm going to buy the Simple Skin care line. I'll let you know in a few weeks if my face likes it or not!

I hope you all have a great rest of the week! It's still raining here. BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Love ya's anyhow!


No comments:

Post a Comment